January 14, 2010

Sketch 6 - Card #3


Well, I apparently got carried away with taking time off over the holidays and I am now quite delinquent in finishing up the Sketch 6 series.  I really didn't get time off - I had several sewing jobs that needed to be finished for customers for the Christmas holidays.  I am happy to report that they were completed on time and now I'm catching up on my blog posts.

If you've been playing along with this series, you know that I created lots of cards for the "Cards with Versatility" class from last year's Stampaway class.  At some point in the process, I got a little slap happy and started playing with fun and funky colors.  This card is the result of one such moment.

The verse comes from Verses Rubber Stamps.  The brackets and scallop border are from Accucut dies.  I love combining die cuts, pretty papers in bright colors and fun verses for quick cards that I can use for most any occasion.

Check back tomorrow for the next card in this series. . .

No comments: