Now it is your turn. Let's see what you can come up with!
The rules are the same as for Sketch 1 and Sketch 2, which I've repeated below:
- The challenge is open to everyone
- Cards are to be based on the original sketch (if you didn't take the class, you'll have to figure it out on your own!)
- The winning card will be selected based on overall appearance and creative interpretation of the sketch
- You can post your challenge card beginning on the day the first card is posted; each challenge will end at 5 p.m. (ET) on the day following the posting of the last card (I'll note it in that day's posting) - approximately 10 days per card
- You can enter all six sketch challenges but you will be limited to one card per sketch challenge
- Use the "Mister Linky" link at the end of this posting to add your card or, if you're having trouble with the link, simply email your entry to email@example.com