October 19, 2009

Cards from Friends











In case you didn't notice, I've taken a break from posting the card ideas from my "Cards with Versatility" class.  I will resume posting shortly with the cards from Sketch #4 but today I wanted to share with you some cards that my students have shared with me (with their permission, of course).

The first card is from Nancy and is a very cute fall card.  Nancy punched the leaves from the cover of a Woman's Day magazine.  What a great idea for recycling magazines or those glossy catalog pages!
 

This next photo is courtesy of Claudine, an avid Copic fan.  The leaves card is from my Copic Fall Cards class; the second card is a Claudine original.  I'd say she passed with flying colors (yes, pun intended!). 

Thanks to Nancy and Claudine for sharing!  If you have a card you'd like me to post, feel free to send it along.  Or, join in the card challenge for Sketch #4, which will be starting very soon.


No comments: