June 9, 2009

Real Heroes















I was doing some filing today, cleaning up from last week's classes and ran across this card that was part of my "Misty Masking Magic" class at Wishful Thinking. With Father's Day fast approaching, it seemed like an appropriate card to include with today's post. The crown is part of Ranger's new mini mask collection and the verse is from Verses Rubber Stamps.

The card was designed as a collaborative effort between me and Peggy - the Craft Junkies in their true element! We were working together in my studio when Peggy stumbled across the masked panel - a discard from another creative session wherein I was trying to create several cards for my "Just For Men" class. After a few rounds of trial and error, we settled on this as the finished card.

Don't forget to take time out of your busy day to remember the people who have made a difference in your life. Most importantly, don't wait for a special occasion or holiday to let them know how much they made a difference in your life - send them a handmade greeting card today!

To all the heroes in my life - thank you for being a special part of who I am.

Connie

No comments: