April 28, 2009

Sneak Peek - Cricut Expresion

Do you own a Cricut Expression but don't know where to begin? If so, you'll want to stop by the Hobby Lobby in Tri-County (Cincinnati, OH) this coming Saturday (May 2) between about noon and 3p as Peggy Cain, my partner in crafting and the other half of the Craft Junkies team, will be demonstrating the Cricut Expression as a sneak preview to our upcoming class on May 9. I'll be joining her after I finish my Cheaper by the Dozen class at Stamp Your Art Out. Please stop by and say hello if you are in the area. And don't forget to register for the class soon as spots are going quickly (see the link on the right).

I have lots to share from my recent trip to Adventures in Stamping this weekend so check back soon to see what Adventures I managed to get myself into!

No comments: