April 23, 2009

Copic Junkie and Sneak Peek

I admit it - I am a Copic marker junkie. Yes, I own all 322 colors of the Sketch line and just can't seem to stop once I start playing with them. The vibrancy of the colors, the endless range of colors, the ease of blending, I could go on and on. Actually, I will do just that this weekend! If you're going to be in Akron for the Adventures in Stamping show, please be sure to stop by the Marco's Paper booth on Saturday. I will be demonstrating how to color with Copic markers. And, if you find yourself wanting more, we've added two more Copic 101 classes at Marco's store in Dayton during the month of May (check the schedule on the right).

On Friday, I'm teaching a class called: Brass Stencils - Beyond the Basics. Here's a sneak peek of one of the stencil techniques:





If you want to know how I did it, you'll have to check back after convention!

Happy crafting!

Connie

No comments: