May 26, 2010

Big News!!!

I have some very exciting news to share with you - I've been published again in the July issue of CardMaker Magazine.  My article is all about reverse stamping  and includes three cards, each using a different technique.

But wait -there's more!  I am about to embark on another aspect of my creative journey and I'm not going to do it alone.  Want to know why I'm all smiles and about to burst at the seams????  Well, I can't tell you just yet - you'll have to check back in a couple of days to find out all the details on this one!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a quick card that is appropriate for the upcoming holiday weekend - the unofficial start to summer - yippee!  This cute little chef is from Inky Antics and the inside contains the verse "my condiments to the chef" - also from Inky Antics.  Wouldn't this make an adorable thank you card to send to your host/hostess for this weekend's barbecue or picnic?

I colored this with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.


No comments: