July 22, 2009

Christmas in July - Take II











As I put the finishing touches on my kits for my "Cards with Versatility" class, I thought it apropos to share with you a different take on the card I posted yesterday. For this version, I used a tree stamp by Art Impressions, pine green ink, a sheer red ribbon and red and green cardstock to complete the card.

If you're coming to Stampaway this year and have some free time on Thursday, August 6 at 1p, I'd love to have you join me for my class. It's all about creating multiple cards from one basic layout. You'll make 6 cards in class and get a "cards to go" box with ideas and supplies for 12 more cards, along with a neat goodie bag. Follow the link on the right for more information.

I hope to see you at Stampaway this year.

CJ

No comments: