November 15, 2009

Sketch 5 - Card #1

After a long pause, I'm back to posting the cards from the final two sketchs of the Cards with Versatility class.  But before I do, I owe a very big "THANK YOU" to Bonnie and Jan, two students from my "Cheaper by the Dozen" class.  As my regulars know, I always bake something special for us to munch on during this class but on Monday, Bonnie and Jan brought baked apple dumplings for me (with lots to share with the other attendees)!  And, they were still warm from the oven - talk about heaven on a plate.  Yum, yum!!!


Now, back to our regularly scheduled posting . . . . Sketch #5 was based on a folded square, positioned on point, with a stamped verse tucked inside.  Using a pre-printed card, a silk flower and an acrylic bead lets you make this card in a jiffy!


I'm going to have to end this post and head off to my kitchen to bake some of those apple dumplings - just remembering them has my mouth watering!




No comments: