September 18, 2009

Sketch 1 - Card #4

I'm thinking about renaming this segment of my blog to "a new card idea a day keeps the creative blockers away" - what do you think?

I remember when I was working on all of the cards for the "Cards With Versatility" class.  Having to come up with so many ideas in such a short amount of time really did push me to my creative limits - and, yes, I did take a few prisoners with me!  My friends Kelly and Peggy traveled with me on the journey.  At various points along the way, each of them commented about how much I was testing their creativity.  Oddly enough, they said they not only enjoyed it but thanked me for including them.  Who would have thought I would be thanked for challenging (some may say torturing) my friends???

If your creativity is currently blocked, check out this post for all the key to unlock it (aka "the challenge details").  I hope you join in the fun today!

No comments: